esparx takes a radical new approach to employee communication. Employees in many organisations feel like they are under siege with impersonal broadcast communications that seem rarely to apply to them.
esparx takes charge – only sending relevant, brief and appropriate communications to people that need to see them, when they need to see them.
HRUX proud to have been nominated in three categories for the WSB awards in September 2019
eSparx has got your back
Totally new thinking in the employee communication space – eSparx has your back
- esparx uses your data to identify employees who need to act – and sends them personalised messages via email or SMS.
- You manage the data and the messages and you get a dashboard to give you oversight of all the communications managed by the system.
- Message flow can be supervised and simple controls allow you to prioritise or delay messages by employee group or subject.
- You build the message profiles yourself, test within the system, and give approval. esparx will then work around the clock to build and send appropriate communication as and when it is required.
- From the simplistic campaigns to the most complex, esparx can support you with all your employee communications.
You’ve 15,000 employees and there are 26 of them that need to do something today, or it’s going to cost you money. What do you do? How do you identify them? Do you call them? Or maybe you should email all 15,000 just to be safe? ...
Based on numerous conversations with senior HR folk it’s very clear that communication with employees is a major issue. Everyone accepts that employee engagement is a key business issue, and every company seeks to improve it in dozens of different ways. Every pitch...
There’s a quiet revolution going on at one of our longest standing clients, Travis Perkins. Last March they went live with our award-nominated esparx HR comms system, and with each passing week they are automating and improving more of their processes and messaging to...