Big4 thinkingentrepreneurial agility

HRUX have a driven desire to deliver

Focused on how technology can improve the eXperience

One of the leading company car tax consultancies in the market

OUR SOLUTIONS

We advise employers in a number of related areas around employees, employment tax issues and employee benefits. In several of these areas, we have developed innovative software interventions which solve real problems for employers.
Please click below for more information on each solution.

NEWS

See below for our most recent news, articles and reports

Cars Registered In February

Another month, another lovely set of registration data from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). And it is lovely, because it's charting a marked improvement overall in a market that's so important to the UK economy. Things to note? 1. Overall we're...
Cars Registered In February

Cars Registered In February

Another month, another lovely set of registration data from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). And it is lovely, because it's charting a marked improvement overall in a market that's so important to the UK economy. Things to note? 1. Overall we're...

read more

Do you know how much charging costs?

My EV journey may be slightly delayed, but I’ve still been checking out things like charging in preparation. This is probably a dumb question - but why’s it so hard to find out how much a charge will actually cost? We have huge signs by petrol stations so we can see...

read more
A tale of 4 Januarys

A tale of 4 Januarys

The Times describes January's UK EV figures (13% of all cars registered) as a "slump". So obviously we don't have their resources, but here's a simple graph comparing the last four Januarys by fuel type. You can see that 2023 represents a marked recovery overall, and...

read more
Cars Registered In January

Cars Registered In January

January registration data from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). Overall the market is up 15% on January 2021. BEV is up 20% year on year at 13% of total registered cars (down from 33% in December, as might be expected). Only diesel is down year...

read more
Cars Registered In December

Cars Registered In December

The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) have published UK new car registrations for December which means we have a complete years’ worth of data for 2022. It’s not a pretty picture, with overall new cars registered at a 30 year low at 1.61m units (down...

read more

Copyright © 2019 HRUX. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy  |  Cookie Policy

Copyright © 2019 HRUX. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy