Good to see government is still working, and not all on Brexit! Evidence being sought to help the review of vehicle taxes and the impact of WLTP in advance of the Spring update. Deadline of 17 Feb 2019 for any contributions.
- Traditional petrol or diesel company car option; lease one, pay for two
- Can we talk about Electric Vehicles?
- The UK car market 2019; how does it compare to the rest of Europe?
- Innovation in Electric Car Design
- UK Car Market: How does it compare globally?
- In the real world, is this one of the most environmentally friendly cars on sale in Europe?
- How old is the average car in the UK?
- HRUX’s formal response to HMG’s consultation on banning petrol, diesel and hybrid cars
- Four hours of webinars
- Our webinar on HMG’s consultation into banning Petrol, Diesel and Hybrid cars from 2035 or earlier
- Government consultation on banning PHEVs/ICE cars
- Why employee communication needs a complete rethink…
- Why 25% saving is better than none at all
- Why we don’t need a scrappage scheme to encourage EV take-up
- Moving the goalposts