Good to see government is still working, and not all on Brexit! Evidence being sought to help the review of vehicle taxes and the impact of WLTP in advance of the Spring update. Deadline of 17 Feb 2019 for any contributions.
- IR35 and the changes coming from 6 April 2021
- Let’s be careful out there
- Plans for parking key to cutting emissions?
- P11Ds for 2020/21, DO panic
- The market for replacement EV batteries?
- P11D season is coming and it will be the hardest one yet
- SMMT 2020 statistics
- A walk in the park
- Scotland’s even stranger un-progressive personal tax bands
- The UK’s strangely un-progressive personal tax bands
- Toyota’s Solid State Batteries, coming to save us all
- 435 mile range for VWs ID6 BEV
- Should you take the company car or the cash?
- Supply of EV’s is far outstripped by the demand for them
- Why the impressive Renault Clio E-Tech will be ignored