Good to see government is still working, and not all on Brexit! Evidence being sought to help the review of vehicle taxes and the impact of WLTP in advance of the Spring update. Deadline of 17 Feb 2019 for any contributions.
- Why employee communication needs a complete rethink…
- Why 25% saving is better than none at all
- Why we don’t need a scrappage scheme to encourage EV take-up
- Moving the goalposts
- The importance of timely and focused communication with individuals at key moments
- The future for company cars; the definitive view
- Cash options and AMAP
- Car alternatives Alphabetti Spaghetti
- Visas go Viral
- Will the early UK ban on ICE drive interest in hydrogen?
- Consultancy and the rules for the engagement
- Electric fun time
- Mercedes best car? It may be a PHEV…
- What is a business mile?
- Why PHEVs make so much sense for a company car driver