Delighted to be mentioned in REBA’s interview with Paul Nelson and Rob Walden at Travis Perkins on the role esparx is playing there. This has been a fantastic learning experience working with Paul, Rob and the team at Travis Perkins.
- IR35 and the changes coming from 6 April 2021
- Let’s be careful out there
- Plans for parking key to cutting emissions?
- P11Ds for 2020/21, DO panic
- The market for replacement EV batteries?
- P11D season is coming and it will be the hardest one yet
- SMMT 2020 statistics
- A walk in the park
- Scotland’s even stranger un-progressive personal tax bands
- The UK’s strangely un-progressive personal tax bands
- Toyota’s Solid State Batteries, coming to save us all
- 435 mile range for VWs ID6 BEV
- Should you take the company car or the cash?
- Supply of EV’s is far outstripped by the demand for them
- Why the impressive Renault Clio E-Tech will be ignored