Absolutely amazing news that HRUX’s very own Stefania Fountain has been awarded a distinction in the ATT exams, paper 2 – Business Taxation. Stef joined us in September 2019 and has been exceeding expectations ever since. But this takes it to another level; what a star!
- More about the NIC increases
- Increases in NIC rates announced
- Post code lotteries and personal tax rates
- Scottish personal tax rates explored
- Charging points and the link to “queuing theory”
- More on falling company cars numbers
- CO2 emissions fall as company car numbers fall
- Wickes choose HRUX for esparx implementation
- How high can tax on an EV company car go before it no longer makes sense?
- Company car stats for 2019/20 announced
- The ZX Spectrum and EV charging infrastructure…
- EV with over 600 mile range coming 2022
- A Distinction for Stef
- Our P11D survey
- Company car tax for EVs to stay low to 2025