Arriving in 2022, with over 600 miles on a charge, achieved by improvements in efficiency and not just a bigger battery. The speed with which companies like Mercedes are moving the goalposts is simply staggering.
- How many cars didn’t sell in 2020 and 2021?
- A look into the cars registered in 2021
- Government cut the plug-in grant
- Our projected growth in BEVs
- Fuel duty has dropped
- EV Cars Outsell Diesel
- A conversation with the BVRLA on the Autumn budget
- SMMT registrations show a rise in EVs
- Thoughts on the Net Zero Strategy
- A day out at Fleet Live
- A busy week for HRUX
- Queuing Theory on the Fuel Crisis
- Talking to Allstar Business Solutions about EVs, salary Sacrifice and why the Company Car is back!
- More about the NIC increases
- Increases in NIC rates announced