So excited were we with the prospect of attending Fleet Live that we took the whole team! We had a wonderful day catching up with many of our friends in the industry, topped off with our own Harvey Perkins presenting on the future of car taxes alongside Paul Hollick and Nigel Morris. An enjoyable day out at the NEC, and between us we’ve collected enough pens, key rings and eaten enough Celebrations (thank you JCT600) to last a lifetime.
- Cars Registered in April
- Harvey Perkins Article on Electric Company Cars
- Harvey joins the Brave Business Podcast
- Cars Registered in March
- David Chandler writes in Tax Voice
- In conversation with Mr Spock
- Cars Registered in February
- Global BEV/PHEV sales in China, Europe and America
- Global BEV/PHEV Sales by Capita and GDP
- Global BEV and PHEV market
- Cars Registered in January
- How many cars didn’t sell in 2020 and 2021?
- Cars Registered in December
- A look into the cars registered in 2021
- Government cut the plug-in grant