So excited were we with the prospect of attending Fleet Live that we took the whole team! We had a wonderful day catching up with many of our friends in the industry, topped off with our own Harvey Perkins presenting on the future of car taxes alongside Paul Hollick and Nigel Morris. An enjoyable day out at the NEC, and between us we’ve collected enough pens, key rings and eaten enough Celebrations (thank you JCT600) to last a lifetime.
- EV Cars Outsell Diesel
- A conversation with the BVRLA on the Autumn budget
- SMMT registrations show a rise in EVs
- Thoughts on the Net Zero Strategy
- A day out at Fleet Live
- A busy week for HRUX
- Queuing Theory on the Fuel Crisis
- Talking to Allstar Business Solutions about EVs, salary Sacrifice and why the Company Car is back!
- More about the NIC increases
- Increases in NIC rates announced
- Post code lotteries and personal tax rates
- Scottish personal tax rates explored
- Charging points and the link to “queuing theory”
- More on falling company cars numbers
- CO2 emissions fall as company car numbers fall